In this article, you will learn what to do if you encounter an error message like "Communication error [F9M_XXXXX]. Please check your internet connection and try again" while using a content.
Check your Internet Connection
- Ensure that you have a stable internet connection.
- Restart the content and check if the problem has been resolved.
Sign in Again to the Learning Platform
Communication errors can be caused by an expired session in your learning platform. To resolve this issue, sign in again:
- Close the content.
- Log out of your learning platform.
- Sign in again and check if the problem has been resolved.
Update the Learning Content
If the learning content is outdated or defective, you can fix the communication error by updating the content:
- Re-publish the content in Knowledgeworker Create.
- Replace the content in your learning platform with a new version or provide the new version of the content as a web link.
- Check if the communication error has been resolved after updating the content.
Error Codes in Detail
Communication errors can occur due to technical issues or incorrect configuration, which may require technical support to resolve. In such cases, check the error code or provide it to your technical support:
The xAPI state (Progress) could not be successfully read and written.
The xAPI state (SuspendData) could not be successfully read and written.
The xAPI state (SuspendData) could not be successfully read.
One or more xAPI statements could not be successfully sent to the LRS.
The xAPI state (Progress) could not be successfully written.
The xAPI state (SuspendData) could not be successfully written.