In Knowledgeworker Create, you can easily add structure to your videos with chapters. For example, you can subdivide the shown topics or work steps or highlight important sequences.
How to create video chapters
- Place a video from the Knowledgeworker Create media library as a media or media section in your content (Note: Only videos uploaded to the media library can be expanded with chapters).
- Jump to the desired position in the video where you want the chapter to start. A chapter is already automatically placed at the beginning of the video and remains hidden until you enter a name.
- Now click Add Chapter to create a new chapter starting at the selected time. The start of the next chapter or the end of the video is automatically set as the end of the chapter.
- You can make adjustments via the function bar next to the chapter.
- Enter a name for your chapter in the input field. Only then will the chapter be displayed on the video.
- Click on the stopwatch to move the start of the chapter to the current timestamp in the video.
- Use the cross to delete the chapter marker.
- In this way, you can add chapter markers to the entire video. You always define the starting point of the chapter. To mark only certain parts of the video with chapters, you can insert nameless chapters as "gaps".