If you want to respond to learners' skill strengths and weaknesses with individually appropriate feedback, you can use the graduated skill feedback feature.
How graduated feedback works
Learners achieve a score for each skill with the summary of a conversation. This score indicates how well the learner applied the skill on their path through the conversation.
Graduated feedback is provided for a range of scores achieved. For example, a very positive feedback could be given for a very good score for a skill (range 90%-100%).
The number of gradations can be freely chosen.
Giving graduated feedback
- Open your conversation and switch to the Preview.
- Select the Evaluation tab.
- Open the area for your skill, e.g. Feedback - Skill name.
- Click + Add feedback to create another feedback level.
- Enter the lower limit for the score in the field Skill score above. The feedback will be used from this value up to the next higher value.
- Write your feedback text in the Text field.
The lowest feedback gradation 0% has no adjustable score limit and cannot be removed.
Use the trash can icon if you want to remove a feedback gradation.