With two-step verification, your Knowledgeworker Create account is even better protected against unauthorized access.
Before you begin
To use two-step login, you will need to use an app for verification codes. Install an app for verification codes on your mobile device. Then you can start setting up the confirmation in two steps.
Turn on two-step verification
You can set up verification in two steps in your personal account settings.
- Log in to Knowledgeworker Create.
- Click on your avatar and select Edit Profile.
- Select the Security
- Activate Secure login with Two-Factor Authentication. A window will open to set up your authentication app with a QR code™.
- Open your authentication app on your mobile device and scan the QR code. A new account for Knowledgeworker Create will appear in your app.
- In the activation code input field, enter the first code that your authentication app displays for your Knowledgeworker Create account.
- Confirm the entry by clicking Verify.
Finally, the two-step login verification process is set up for your Knowledgeworker Create account. From now on, when you log in to Knowledgeworker Create, a verification code can be requested.
Tip: Save time by trusting the browser when logging in. You then won't have to go through the verification process every time you log in.