In Knowledgeworker Create, you set interactions at any point in the video where it automatically pauses and a popup opens while you watch it. You can fill this popup with additional content as you see fit.
How to create video interactions
- Place a video from the Knowledgeworker Create media library as a media or media section in your content (Note: Only videos uploaded to the media library can be expanded with chapters).
- To place a video interaction, first jump to the desired time stamp in the video.
- Now click on Add interaction to insert an automatic popup at the selected time.
- You can further customize the interaction using the toolbar next to it.
- Click the stopwatch to move the interaction to the current timestamp in the video.
- Use the cross to delete the interaction and its popup.
- Click the pencil to edit the popup.
- By clicking on the pencil, you can open the video interaction and edit it as you like. Here you can place all the content that would also fit in a normal popup – texts, images, interactions, questions and much more.